Thursday, May 17, 2018

Dress For Success

Did anyone else ever like to play dress up as a child? I got the chance to do that when I went over to my friend's places for sleep overs. It was way too much fun to pull out the fancy dresses and high heeled shoes from the special toy box they were kept in.

Danni Dress Up from High Hopes Rubber Stamps sure brought back some fun childhood memories! 




After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers, I added some Stickles to her boa and pearls for a little sparkle. I set it aside to dry and cut and assembled my patterned paper layers. Some matching glittery ribbon and Nuvo gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Danni Dress Up -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Paper Dolls - Julie Nutting, Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, MistiIcicle and Stardust Stickles, fishtail banner die - YNS, Galena ribbon, Bubble Gum Blush Nuvo Drops

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 CR2 CR3 CR5 CR8 RB1 RB2 RB3 VB1 VB2 VB3 TN1 EB1 EB2
                                           
                     
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment