Hope you had a good weekend and had a chance to visit us at ScrapFest in Kitchener on Friday and Saturday. It was certainly a busy time.
For my card today, I have used the adorable image called Carrot Patch from the Think Spring of High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamps: Carrot Patch, Happy Easter (Think Spring - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Bunny: W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R30 - Pale Yellowish Pink; Carrot: YR04 - Chrome Orange, YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse; Flowers: Y08 - Acid Yellow, Y06 - Yellow; Butterflies: BV01 - Mauve Shadow, BV01 - Viola; Grass: YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Orange Marmalade
For any supplies that you might need, check out Lora's OCS store for some amazing products with some great prices.
Have a Happy Easter and until next time, Happy Crafting.