I hope you all had a good Easter as well as the little ones having a great Easter egg hunt. Spring is definitely in the air, as trees and shrubs are showing new buds and daffodils are beginning to pop up.
For my card today, I have used the adorable Egg-cellent Friend from the new "Think Spring" release by High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamps: Egg-cellent Friend, Hangin' With My Peeps (Think Spring release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn), Springtime (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: R20 - Pinkish White, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, YR09 - Chinese Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White, R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 - Clear
- Spellbinder Dies: Lacey Ovals
- Impression Obsession Die: Butterflies
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops: Ivory
For any supplies that you might need or desire, check out Lora's OCS shop (online and the brick and mortar store).
Until next time, happy crafting.