It seems that "Old Man Winter" isn't done with winter yet, as he has decided to bring a wintery blast of cold air, snow and more snow as well as being windy our way.
Oh well, there is not much we can do but have some creative time. I coloured up these sweet owls using Spectrum Noir blendable pencils. I laced some pink and white twine through the holes on the die cut.
- Stamps: Sweet Heart Owls, Owl Always Love You (Spring Collection 2016 -- High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils: Essentials Set -- 004, 005, 009, 015, 022; Nature Set -- 94,103
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
For any supplies that you might want or need, do check out Lora's OCS store. Some amazing new products are arriving on daily basis.
Don't forget to book a date to come and visit OCS and High Hopes Stamps at Scrapfest in Kitchener, this coming April.
Until next time, happy crafting.