Thursday, March 9, 2017

New Card Kits for OCS!

Hello everyone!  I am sneaking in a little guest design post today, to share with you one of the card kits that One Crazy Stamper will have available at Scrapfest in April.  Here is Kovu & Fred TT074 and You Make Me Smile GG08:
 All card kits include the stamps shown here, with enough cut pieces, card bases and envelopes to complete four identical cards.  You'll also get a full colour photo with instructions for assembly.  I'll be back next week with another kit card.  See you at Scrapfest in Kitchener, April 7th & 8th!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Karen! Scrapfest can't come soon enough to suit me! OCS will be the first booth I will be shopping at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you see all the goodies that Lora will have in the store for Scrapfest!!

      Delete