Saturday, November 12, 2016

Santa and Rudy

Hello again, everyone!  I'm posting again today for my Guest Design spot at One Crazy Stamper to share another fun card I made using High Hopes Rubber Stamps' newest release.  These sweet Winter themed stamps are sure to brighten your cards and projects, and fit just perfectly into your favorite stamp collections.  They're just the sweetest!



The stamp I used for this card is called Santa & Rudy Block.  I stamped it, embossed it in black, and then colored it using several lovely colors from my Copic Markers collection including E21, E34, E39, YG17, B66, E000, R29, 100.  Copic Markers are unlike any other marker, and come in every color you can possibly imagine.  Next, I pieced together several different patterned papers and border stickers from the Christmas Memories collection by Carta Bella.



I ran a width of Lipstick Red Seam Binding across my card, and added some wool felt holly leaves, tiny glittered holly berries, and a bow tied with Metallic Gold String to bring out the gold in my sentiment sticker which is from Simple Stories.  I also used lots of Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks to "dirty" the edges of my patterned papers.


Don't forget to check out ALL the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps carried at One Crazy Stamper, among all the other wonderful supplies you'll find in their sweet store. They also have a fun sketch challenge taking place on the One Crazy Stamper Blog. There's sure to be something you just can't live without, and after all.....Christmas IS coming!

Happy crafting!

Karen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment