Monday, October 17, 2016

Charlie Christmas Tag


Welcome back friends, and sure excited to share with you my new stamp from High Hopes Ruber Stamps, this new Winter/Fall Fun release has been awesome.  My card today is for the Challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.


The sketch this time was correct, seems like I get going making my card and I start moving things around and oops, but think I nailed it this time.  So play along, the design team love seeing what you are creating.


I hope you can get into your craft room and have some fun, and be creative.  Remember to stop by Lora's store for this release and all the supplies you need.  Till next time happy crafting.


Supplies: High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Charlie Christmas Tag, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Moo-rry Christmas, Glossy Accents, MISTISpellbinders Dies, Copic Markers, Stitched Dies, Memento InkSpica Glitter Pens, Gems, Twine, Embossing Folder.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this little cow what a super cute image. The lights around it are awesome. Way to go on another hit friend.

    ReplyDelete