Friday, July 29, 2016

Stackable Santa -- High Hopes Stamps

 Hi there, I'm back again to share a card and wish you a happy Friday!  
I created a snowy scene using ...
 The image is coloured with Copic Markers and Liquid Applique was applied to Santa's beard and clothing. 
I love the look of Liquid Applique and how it puffs up when heated. It's something new for me and I'm hooked!

A bell was hot glued to the twine, along with a touch of acrylic paint. 
Two embossing folders were used to help create a snowy scene. The hill was hand cut and Santa is pop dotted for extra dimension.   A friend of mine gave me the Merry Christmas Die cut which I LOVE (thank you J)! I added a bit of glitter and slightly curved the words almost like Santa is holding the  greetng.
 Here's the markers I used ....
Thanks for peeking! 
Have a crafty Weekend! 
I'm looking forward to seeing your creations in this month's Christmas In July Challenge - here's the link to come play along. 


If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 

1 comment: