Monday, August 10, 2015

Gabriel Loves Soccer


Thanks friends for stopping wow we sure do have some fun Creative Inspiration here at One Crazy Stamper and today it is my turn to share my card and this fun image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, called Gabriel Loves Soccer.  


I had fun making this card.  I wish you could see the little guy move, I popped him up using an Action Wobble, love these things.  


Anyway, here is my card, thanks for stopping and I hope you get a chance to create and we've inspired you.  Till next time, Happy Crafting.  
Supplies: Honey Comb Die, Circle Die, Memento Black Ink, White, Black, Green Card stock, HH Gabriel Loves Soccer, MS Border Punch,  Action Wobbles, Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Adhesive, Copic Markers.

 

2 comments:

  1. love this sporty design, that little guy is too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is super cute!! That is the cleverest idea ever with that background die, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete