Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Batter Up

Good morning friends, its terrific Tuesday over here at OCS and my turn to share with you my creation. I coloured up this guy from High Hopes All About The Boys Release, I'm totally loving this image. Go check them out, I know you'll love them too!


Supplies
Gabriel Loves Baseball(High hopes), Embossing Paste-White-(Studio 490), Distress Ink-Walnut Stain(Tim Holtz), Double Dot Jewels-Blue Hues(Bo Bunny), Pearl Pen-Light Blue(Viva Decor)

Prismacolor Pencils
PERIWINKLE, BLUE SLATE, CARIBBEAN SEA, CRIMSON LAKE, PEACH, LIGHT PEACH, SUNBURST YELLOW, GOLDENROD



4 comments:

  1. So adorable, Aaemie! I love the texture of the grass & embossing paste - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Aaemie, like that paper, I have some of it too. Awesomeness!

    Hugs!
    L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimed this is so adorable! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete