Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Backyard Boss

June brings us Father's Day, and for me - I have several male birthdays that I need cards for, so I thought I'd share a masculine card today using one of the Ai Heroes from Art Impressions: "Backyard Boss"
There's just something about a leaf blower... when the men in my family put ours on, it's like they're ready to destroy any alien life forms that may happen to walk into the backyard (smile) - and this stamp totally reminds me of this!!
Lora has all kinds of masculine stamps in the One Crazy Stamper store - so head on over and check them out!  OCS products used:  Art Impressions Backyard Boss


4 comments:

  1. Karen your colouring is amazing as always! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, totally fun! Love everything about this design!!! :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful male card - love the big bad destroyer of all things in the backyard!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious Karen, OMGOSH, wish we had him in our back yard on the weekend, blowing caterpillars away. Good job!

    ReplyDelete