Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Birthday-Takin a Break

 
 Thanks for stopping and I have another image to share with you for our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, this month it is Red, White and Diecut.  My little friend is Takin a Break, and so fun to create.  This image is from the company "High Hopes Rubber Stamps".  They had a new release in January and I hope you get a chance to check all these new releases and pick up a few over at Lora's store.  Also play in our challenge this month and say hello to the wonderful talented design team, they are always inspiring us.  Till next time, Happy Crafting!
 I used Red, White card stock, Xpressit Copic Cardstock, Embossing folder, Twine, Spellbinders, Action Wobble Spring, Stamps-HH,Whimsy Stamps-Simply Sentiments, Copic Markers-E93, E00, E000, T8, T9, T10.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this card at the OCS store!! I love the simple, striking layout, Leanne - and how you cut & popped up his head!

    ReplyDelete