Friday, November 14, 2014

Waiting For Santa

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Today I have a fun card to show you that I made using the Santa & Mrs. Claus Front and Back from Art Impressions.  I made this card with the thought that on Christmas Eve Mrs. Claus would be waiting up for Santa after his long night around the world delivering toys to good boys and girls and this is what I came up with....

Here is a look at the inside of the card showing the back of Mrs. Claus as she looks out the window....
 Supplies Used:
* Mrs. Claus Image:  Art Impressions, Santa & Mrs. Claus Front& Back
* Santa & Moon:  Your Next Stamp, Christmas Magic
* Outside Sentiments:  Memory Box Cling
* Inside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Believe
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo BlackNautical Blue & Dandelion
* Paper: Bo Bunny6x6 Elf Magic
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* 1-1/4 & 1-1/2 Square Punch

Here is a close up of the adorable Mrs. Claus images to seethe Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:   T4, T2, T0
* Red:  R29, R27, R24, R22
* White:  C1, C00

I hope that you enjoyed today's card and I hope that you will try out these fun stamps!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card - love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she sweet?! Great idea to have her peeking out while Santa's out flying :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, great job Shari, nicely done, peeking out...hahahaha! That's me! Waiting! wink, wink! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete