Thursday, November 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Savanna


Welcome to my first weekly post for One Crazy Stamper, and for today's card I have colored up this gorgeous image from Stamping Bella entitled "Savanna Has a Star".

 
I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then used my Copic Sketch Markers to color the image.  After fussy cutting the image, I placed it on the card front that features the Memory Box die Snowflake Arch, and the Impression Obsession Merry Christmas sentiment die.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E01, E11, R20
Reds - R29, R39, R59
Greens - YG95, YG97, YG99
Yellows - Y15, Y 19, Y35
Champagne - Y23
Glass - B0000
Hair - YR23, YR24, E59, E09
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations, and then enter your own project in the monthly challenge to win an awesome prize.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: