Monday, October 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Choo-Choo

 

Hello friends, I am so glad you are stopping here again.  My card today is for the Halloween/Christmas challenge over here at One Crazy Stamper, and we are showing you the High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  This Teddy Bear Choo-Choo, made my day, I love this stamp, so much fun to color using my Copic Markers.
I used some older pattern paper, and made my sentiment using the computer.  I also used my wink of stella pen to add some glitter to the holly and the hearts in the wheels.  I hope you can get some crafting time in and play along with this challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  Share the love with the incredible design team.  Lora has some great prizes, and stop by her store to replenish your craft stock.  Till next time Happy Crafting!
 
Supplies: A2 Size card
  • Card Stock
  • Pattern Paper
  • High Hope Rubber Stamp
  • Word-Computer
  • Wink of Stella-Green, Red 
  • Glue Dots 
  • Copic Markers - G24, G28, G29, W2, W3, W4, R24, R27, R29, C9, C7, C5, C0, N3, N5, N7

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Leanne - I love how you did the sentiment! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, Leanne!. The details are awesome.

    ReplyDelete