Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Merry Christmas to All!

Hello everyone!  As you know, the OCS design team is featuring the hot-off-the-press new Halloween/Christmas release from High Hopes all month long.  Oh, my goodness - you're going to love what we've got in store for you, so you'll want to visit us here regularly :o)  I have the sweetest Santa image to share with you today:
I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured him with Copic Markers.  This is the first time that I've used the dot method of colouring!  I'm quite happy with how it turned out, and loved using about 5 different markers to make the sky background.  I did a negative die cut circle in kraft paper that I popped up to create a bit of a frame around him.  I've added course glitter to the snowflakes and the snow on the image, so when combined with the irridescent twine, it's actually quite sparkly.
One Crazy Stamper products used:  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
 

4 comments:

  1. Great card and the image is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Karen, love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, wow I love this card! Love all the added sparkles!!! Your dot technique is done just wonderfully!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, love this image, and the sparkle. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete