Monday, September 8, 2014

Have a Festive Christmas

Hello friends and welcome back, look at what I am creating for you today.  Our month long challenge at One Crazy Stamper is Halloween/Christmas.  We are showcasing the new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  They are so much fun to color and create with.  I hope you get a chance to play along with us here at OCS, or just share the love with the talented design team.
This image I colored using Copic Markers, and added a bow and sentiment.  Not much on the outside this time.  I did however made the inside pop, take a look farther down at my photo.
I found this pop up or out presents on Pinterest very cool place to find things.  I thought it worked wonderful with my image I colored.
I added a little bit of ribbon and a couple bows.  I do hope you get into your craft room and create with us here at One Crazy Stamper.  Remember to stop by Lora's store restock you craft supplies, great sales right now.  Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day.
Copic Markers, Ribbon, Spellbinders die, 3D Foam tape, Heartfelt Creations Pattern Paper, Xpress-it Copic Cardstock, Stamp-HH.

3 comments:

  1. Leanne, this is the cutest card! I love the surprise in the middle when you open it up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Leanne. Love the middle when you open it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun happy little trio of elves! The front looks great with that big decorative bow and I absolutely love how you did the inside, so clever!

    ReplyDelete