Thursday, June 26, 2014

Final Post As A DT Member!!

Well it is a sad day for me this is my last post as a DT member..I loved being on this incredible team and I loved working with Lora..Due to health and day to day life I must step down..One day I may return you never know..Enough said about that lets get this show on the road.. As you can see this was a Father's Day card I made for my Father-In law who is a crazy butt awesome handy man..The image is pictured down below as well as the Copics I used to colour him with.. I stamped this Warrior onto X-PRESS COPIC paper with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK..A few PRISMA PENCILS were used to do some shading..I will list these below..Now you still have time to enter our monthly challenge..Theme is RIBBON & SPLASH OF GLITTER..the prizes are great..Also all of the supplies I have listed can be found over at Lora's store ONE CRAZY STAMPER

Image Used

Copics Used

Prisma Pencils

943 Burnt Ochre
947 Dark Umber
935 Black
901 Indigo Blue
937 Tuscan Red
925 Crimson Lake

thanks for all of your support during my time on this team feel free to visit me at my blog THANKGODFORCOLORS...HUGS

 


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Kerri! Sad to see you leave - it was great to be on the team with you for a short while!

    ReplyDelete