Saturday, June 21, 2014

Best in Class

Hello friends, it's another spectacular Saturday here at One Crazy Stamper and I have something special to share, I wanted to make a card for my daughters JK teacher. She's a wonderful lady who helped make my daughters first year great and we wanted to say thank you with this card. I coloured with copics, used Smarty paper and SN@P pockets by Simple Stories, and got to use some cool cork sheets. Of course my mini me had a HUGE say in the design and choose the stamp, hearts, stars, bow and butterfly.

Have a great day! I know I will, because I will be at the OCS store and getting crafty in a Jessie Hurley class!!


Here is the fully decked out inside, the pocket will be for a letter from my daughter.
Supplies
Confetti Embossing Folder(Couture Creations), Balloon Wishes(Saturated Canary), Smarty By Simple Stories, Glossy Accents(Ranger)Fancy Floss-Variegated Primary(Sew Easy), Delaney Butterfly(Memory Box), Tiny Bow(Memory Box), Cosmic Star Set(Memory Box), Mini Heart Collection(Memory Box), Feathers(Spellbinders), Rhinestones-Orange(Kaiser), Stickles-Yelllow(Ranger)

Copics Used


3 comments:

  1. A great card teacher card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, great card, and the colors and detail...phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete