Monday, May 12, 2014

Make It Crafty

Wow May is going fast, time sure has been flying by, busy with outside work and gearing up for some much needed yard work and flowers.  So glad the snow has finally left us, and pleased it doesn't seem to be coming back for awhile at least. 
Today at One Crazy Stamper we have our month long challenge of Anything Goes with an Embellishment.  I chose my flowers as embellishments.  I also added some ribbon to the bottom.  I love this image from Make It Crafty-Tress Dancing.  If you need some crafting supplies remember to stop by Lora's store she has an awesome supply!
I cyber crafted with my friend today and it was pretty fun, Face~Time actually. And I hope you get a chance to get into your craft room and craft or with a friend.  Play along with our challenge and till next time, Happy Crafting.
Supplies~Make It Crafty Stamp, Authentique-Seasons:Autumn paper pack Xpressit Copic cardstock, flowers, Spellbinders, 3D Foam Dots, Glue dots, Leaf Punch, Copic Markers.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet image, coloured nicely. Love all you colours but especially that bronze coloured flower - a real eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, Leanne! I love that flower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully finished card Leanne!

    ReplyDelete