Monday, March 10, 2014

Pretty Kitty

Thank you for stopping by to check out what I am show casing today for One Crazy Stamper.  The stamps we are having so much fun sharing with you this month are Whimsy Stamps. 
Whimsy Stamps
Today I am using on my card "Pretty Kitty" by Elisabeth Bell.  So much fun to color and create my card with. 
Pretty Kitty EB1055
Please join us at One Crazy Stamper for the challenge this month using these fantastic stamps from Whimsy Stamps.  Also if you are in need of some great supplies for your craft room, please check out Lora's store at One Crazy Stamper for all you crafty needs.  Till next time, Happy Crafting.
I used the following supplies: Stamp-Whimsy Stamps-Pretty Kitty, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Spellbinder Dies, Flowers, Pearls, Foam Tape, Ribbon, Xpressit Cardstock, Copic Markers-R12, YR18, YR16, E08, R22, R20, R24, YG17, BG75, BG78, BG72, R32, C3, C5, C7, C9, E25, E21, E11, E13.

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card Leanne, love it! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your lovely layers and details, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Leanne, and the layering is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Leanne, love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card I love how you put the image forward!!

    ReplyDelete