Friday, December 6, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a card to show to you that I made for my friends in Kingston, ON.  This months challenge theme is Winter/Holiday, I hope that my card today will inspire you to create a project to join in on this months challenge =)

 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 
Supplies Used:  * High Hopes Stamps - Penguin Friends Image, Warm Winter Wishes Sentiment &  Holiday All Year Sentiment  * Copic Xpress It Cardstock  * Copic Sketch Markers  * Glossy Accents  * Best Glue Ever!  * Squishy Scissors  * Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa

Here is a close up of the cute little Penguins to see the Copic colours used, as you can see I coloured the scarf to match the beautiful paper!!!....

Copic Colours Used:  * Penguins: W9,W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0  * Beaks: YR21, T21, TR20 + Glossy Accents  * Scarf: E42, E41, E40  * Polka Dots on Scarf: B99, B97, B95, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG78, BG75, BG72  * Hat: B99, B97, B95, E42, E41, E40  * Bowtie: B99, B97, B95  * Heart: E42, E41, E40 +Glossy Accents  * Earmuffs: BG78, BG75, BG72  * Earmuff Band: BG13,BG11, BG10

I hope that you enjoyed today's post.  I hope that I have inspired you to create a Holiday/Winter project to enter into this months Challenge - just so you know there is only 18 days till Christmas!!!!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hugs;


1 comment: