Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and See You Later!

Good Morning!!!!  A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!

I also have some other news.  This will be my last post for One Crazy Stamper as a design team member.  I have chosen to step down.  I want to thank Lora and my fellow design team members for a wonderful year of being on the team and for all of your help and support.  I will miss you all along with all of the loyal followers here.  Okay.....moving on.....

The card I have made to show you today is a special one for me as it is my personal reason for celebrating today.  I used a stamp from the High Hopes line called Precious Nativity.  It is minimally embellished so the stamp can be the focus.


Supplies Used:  Copic Xpress It Blending Card StockMemento Tuxedo Black InkHigh Hopes "Precious Nativity"Copic MarkersYour Next Stamp "Fishtail Banner Set"Prisma Chalk Edger"Knotted Wood"

A close up of the image:


Copics Used:  0, B000, B32, B34, B37, BV23, BV25, BV29, E00, E01, E04, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, E19, E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E81, G21, G24, G29, W1, W3, W5, W7, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR21, YR23, YR24

Thanks for coming by on this special day. I hope this is not good bye but see you later.  Please continue to come visit the ladies here each day to enjoy their lovely creations.  Please come by my blog if you want to keep in touch and see what I am doing.  The link is:  Princess Paper Projects.

Until we meet again, keep crafting.

BIG HUGS,



1 comment:

  1. Take care, and see you around the craft world. This image is so very special, love it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete