Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Tag!!

With Christmas approaching quite quickly and I am still in the process of moving I have done another gift tag..The tag is still within the theme which is CHRISTMAS. The image I used is another from HIGH HOPES called GETTING SPRUCED UP..I stamped it with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK cut it out and coloured it with COPICS & PRISMA PENCILS..

The hat I used the SNOW-TEX and I made the tag with the above DYLUSIONS sprays..



COPICS USED

PRISMA PENCILS USED

946 Dark Brown
Cobalt Turquoise
937 Tuscan Red

All of the above supplies can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER..I hope all of your Christmas plans are coming together..remember this is a time for family not what you have to buy..the greatest gift you can give is a bit of your time and a smile..take care and be happy!! Oh and  if you have time make a project enter the CHALLENGE and you just might be lucky and win the awesome prize pack for WILD ROSE!!


1 comment:

  1. your tags are absolutely amazing, a gift in them selves
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete