Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Penguins

Good Morning.  It is Wednesday and my day to share my creation here with you at One Crazy Stamper.  By now I would figure most of us are finished our Christmas cards, tags and other projects but there always seems to be the one person we may forget.  This was an "extra" card I made in case that person came to mind.  :)  It uses a stamp from the High Hopes Christmas Release and I kept it simple so that it could be used for a male card as well.


Supplies Used:  Copic Xpress It Blending Card StockMemento Tuxedo Black InkHigh Hopes "Penguin Block"Copic MarkersHigh Hopes "Penguin Greeting"Glossy AccentsRed PearlsCrystal Stickles

A close up of the image:


Copics Used: B32, B34, B37, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E81, G24, G29, R24, R29, YR00, YR02, YR04, W1, 0

There is still time to enter the challenge of  "WINTER/HOLIDAY" for the month of December.  I know I enjoy seeing all of the great creations you make for us.  I will have a post for next Wednesday which is Christmas Day but if you miss it because of family commitments, I just want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the year 2014.

Take care and keep crafting.

Hugs,





1 comment: