Monday, December 23, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Thanks for coming here to see what my card is for our challenge at One Crazy Stamper is.  Winter/Holiday Theme this month, and I've had fun making all these cards.  My great-niece birthday is November and she always gets winter cards, so I thought I would get a flower theme going, except the stamp image is Two-Turtle Doves and sort of Christmas, but she is so cute, I just had to color her up and make this card for Aubrie!  I am sure she loved the card, and the flowers and colors. 
My image is from Whimsy Stamps-Two Turtle Doves that I bought at Lora's Store, and she was so fun to color and cut out.  I used 3D-foam to pop her up on my card.  Added pearls, some ribbon and some leaf/flowers, Spellbinders, and the pattern paper is from My Minds Eye-Indie Chic-Nutmeg. Copic Markers-B02, B04, B05, E71, G94, G99, BV20, BV23, E01, R20, E000, E00, E50, E33, E25, Y18, Y00, T3, T4, RV29, R46, YR21,YR20, YR23, YR24
 

1 comment: