Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sending Hugs

Hey crafty peeps!  I hope everyone is having a super duper day, after all it is the weekend. I am looking forward to getting my hair did and catching up on some crafting. I'm also hoping to get one of the kids rooms painted, its on a long list of things to do.

And now here's my card, this was made with someone in mind who is going through a difficult time. I didn't use any copics here, but I did emboss the large sentiment. I finally had a chance to use some of my new spellbinders, so so pretty they are. I even added some stitching with regular thread I had kicking around. I used two of Whimsy's ticket die stamps(which I cant get enough of) and a prima flower I dug out of my stash.  Our "Anything Goes" challenge on the One Crazy Stamper Blog is off with a bang, don't forget to enter all your lovely creations for a chance to some High Hopes stamps!!!
Supplies Used
Mini Ticket Die(Whimsy), Rhinestones-Ice Blue(Kaiser Craft), 


Enjoy and have a great day!




5 comments: