Thursday, March 28, 2013

Forgive Me Please!!!

Wellington...
Good morning this is a post I did on March 21 very late at night with a partly finished card..Oh hang on one sec let me explain...This week has been one from HELL!! I have been sick, I finished my Paleo Challenge, and had to pack for vacation...So as many of you know there is a ton of things you need to do...I started this card a few days ago and have been struggling with a layout and coloured the image six times and finally liked this one...The image is from The Wellington Collection along with the papers..The image was coloured of course with my Copics and shaded with Pencils..Memento Tuxedo Black was used to stamp the image.. I am not to sure what happened with this card but I lost my creative mojo..Lets hope I find it on Holidays!!! So once again this is a rough layout and when I return I will hopefully nail down this baby..All of thee products used can be found at One Crazy Stamper..  http://www.onecrazystamper.com Thks for understanding and I hope I have not disappointed anyone...


Copics Used

E 40, 41, 42, 43,44,47,49

Prisma Pencils

947 Dark Umber
946 Dark Brown
935 Black
1051 Warm Grey
1054 Warm Grey 50
1056 Warm Grey 70



No comments:

Post a Comment