Wednesday, September 26, 2012

YNS – Flourish in Life, Hero Arts, Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly

Hi all, Madge here for another Wonderful Wednesday at OCS.  Have you noticed that Lora has a SALE.  Oh my,  so many bargains!P1010680 copy

Today I’ve chosen a Hero Arts “Floral Wreath” Stamp and embossing die set, which I notice that Lora does not have in stock right now.  I stamped the image in Champagne VersaMark, embossed it with white EP, and fussy cut the center. I used a Stylus Blending Tool to blend Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Dried Marigold, Faded Jeans, Rusty Hinge and Shabby Shutter) onto the White cardstock, rubbing off the excess with a kleenex. I stamped the YNS sentiment stamp from Humming-Bird Beauty in black on pale blue cardstock and pop dotted the embossed image over top.  The lace rectangle is a MS round the border punch and the Butterfly is a Memory Box die cut called Vivienne.

Hope you will enter the OCS challenge for the month of October which is Kraft, Black and Red. 

Remember, Stamp up a Storm, Ink up a Wish and send it on to someone to brighten their day!

siggyhaycock

1 comment: