Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Guest Designer Marcie Sharp!

marciejune2

Today I have a super cute card to show you from our June Guest Designer Marcie Sharp!  I love the papers she’s used and especially love the paper piecing!

Here is the supplies Marcie used from the OCS store on her card!

stamp- The Rainbow Will Come- My Favorite Things
paper- Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks- My Mind's Eye
ink- Rich Cocoa Brown- Memento
other- Blue Grey rhinestones- Kaisercraft

Thanks for joining us this month Marcie and Thanks for your gorgeous contributions on the OCS blog!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me as guest designer! I truly enjoyed working with products from the OCS store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable love MFT stamps and dies. Your paper piecing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing choice of papers...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning card and an awesome job on the paper piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete