Saturday, May 19, 2012

MFT-Key to my heart

Hey Stampers!

I love fun, bright Summer colors!  I love teal especially!  So I had to color the MFT Key to My Heart A La Mode with those colors!  I love the cute sentiments with these stamps!  They go great with the image but have enough versatility to them that you can use them with a lot of other things too!  I also love the glossy accents.  I am new to this brand and WOW do I love it!!!!  It is A-MA-ZING!  For those of you that love your stickles you will love this stuff cause it comes out of that super easy nozzle that allows you to manipulate the stuff!

I have a bunch of charms that I have been saving (more like hoarding) and their was this adorable heart locket that went perfect with this sentiment.  Hope you enjoyed and see you next week!

OK so for some EXCITING news!

One Crazy Stamper Guest Design Team Call
We are looking for guest designers for One Crazy Stamper. We are especially interested in Canadian designers, but all are welcome to apply. Our Store Blog is located at: www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com

Requirements:
We require 2 projects to be submitted prior to the 1st of the month of your designated Guest Design Spot. Projects should display products carried in the One Crazy Stamper Store.
Your first project will fit the OCS monthly challenge theme and the second can be any theme.
How to apply:
Email Jacilynn Dashwood at: jacijangy@gmail.com

**Do not send your emails any where but to the above email address please**


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Love the bright colors you've choosen to use on this super cute card!

    ReplyDelete