Sunday, March 25, 2012

From the Desk of and Spellbinders Bossabilities Product Review.

Hi All! For my last birthday card for this month,I have used the stamp From the Desk of by Flourishes and a new Spellbinders product called the M- Bossabilities Embossing Folder.


M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder - Enchanted


These new M-Bossabilities Embossing Folders from Spellbinders are amazing. As each folder has two detailed designs they are reversible and therefore more versatile. They only need to be run through the Cuttlebug once and the recipe is Plate A, cardstock inside the folder, 3 pieces of cardstock as a shim, then plate C (these are the instrustions from Spellbinders). I did it twice; the first time with the shim, and the second time without the shim and achieved the exact same results. It is certainly well worth the money as you get two embossing folders for the price of one.

For the above card I trimmed it down to size and then distressed it using the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.

Supplies used:


You still have time to enter this month's challenge which is "Birthday Wishes".




2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I just used one of my new Spellbinders folders too, and think they are great. I found the same thing, that no shims were needed and they distressed perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue, I just love those new folders - I may just have to add them to my inventory.
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    M

    ReplyDelete