Friday, November 11, 2011

Life is Great

This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "Food or Drink". Show us your yummy creations. We want to be drooling!

The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges. Only 5 entries per person each month.

One lucky participant will win a Whimsy Crissy Armstrong prize pack from the  OCS store!!!!




Today I have this adorable image from Your Next Stamp: Life is Great. I stamped my focal image with Memento Tuxedo black ink unto Express It Card stock. I paper pieced the clothing and colored the rest of the image with the copics pictured below:

I am having so much fun making these easel cards.
Join in the fun and join our "food and drink" challenge this month.



1 comment:

  1. what a little cutie! I love the sweet image and the bow is too cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete