Thursday, November 24, 2011

Autumn Blessings

Hello Friends Happy Thanksgiving for those that celebrate it. We are gathering at my Grandmothers house for Dinner tonight, good thing I am not cooking the main dish.







I have a Scrapbook Layout to share with you, this is of my Daughter when she was very little, now she is 12 years old and I am really backed up on my Lay Outs. I thought it would be nice to share today as it has these nice pretty Autumn colors.





The image is from Whimsy Stamps available at the OCS Store, this one is called Pum Kinnie Fairy. I also used the Autumn Letter Seals.



3 comments:

  1. Love the happy layout with the cute lil' punkin.....sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page! and the pic is just precious. Happy Thanksgiving Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page! What a nice idea to add an image to a layout...such a perfect image! I love all the colors and elements you've used!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete