Friday, September 2, 2011

Fairy Cute Sisters

018

This image from Crafter’s Companion reminds me of my girls. My oldest is 7 years old and my youngest is 1.5. And my 7 year old is such a mother hen, it’s sweet!

Vintage is not typically my forte, but I gave it a go with this image.  It’s always fun to try something out of my ordinary.

Thanks for taking a look!

Card Recipe-

Stamps- Crafter’s Companion, sentiment-Amuse

Papers- OA, Xpress it cardstock

Tools- copics

Embellishments-viva decor pen, lace, felt flower

siggydashwood

5 comments:

  1. It is fantastic!! Very beautiful image! The colouring is great too!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty card.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and memories of when our children were younger. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card Jacilynn! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Jacilynn!! I love the lace xx

    ReplyDelete