Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Quieter You Become...

This is one of TWO posts today....so be sure to check out Dana's post for more inspiration!!
This card is for One Crazy Stamper, and it features a beautiful set by Our Craft Lounge called The Art of Nature. 

I colored my image with the Copic Markers pictured below.  I added texture to the barnyard by applying some Copic Colorless Blender to a piece of terrycloth and then carefully touching the area I wanted to look distressed like a barnyard would be.

I used designer papers from Prima's Moulin Rouge collection, which is not an obvious choice for this image, but I like the variety of designs in the Prima Collections.  There are 48 pieces to a pack, and right now Lora has them on sale....the Reflections collection looks like it has some similar papers in it...check them all out before they are gone!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a great scene! super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, it looks just like a book cover....leading right into a story. Great job.
    ~ rubber hugs ~

    ReplyDelete