Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June "Colors of the Rainbow" Challenge

This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "Colors of the Rainbow". So show us your bright, colorful cards!

The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a stamp pack from OCS store!
Here are the 3 stamps that 1 lucky winner will take home this month.


And now check our the inspiration from our Design Team.

*Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers Stamp, *Copic Xpress It Paper, *Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black, *Copic Sketch Markers, *I used my Copic Airbrush System to color the rainbow colors on to a sheet of Acrylic, *Ek Success 3D-Dots


Card Recipe: Stamps- Kraftin Kimmie Agnes, Paper- OA Modern Homemaker, Tools-sewing machine, copics, Embellishments- buttons, twine, charm, viva decor pens (love these things)


Joni:


For today's card I used Beach Plate 1 from Pink Cat Studio and colored the hanging clothes with copics. See picture.

I made a bow with my bow easy using some twine from Jillibean Soup.


I added some Kaisercraft pearls to the flowers on the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out all the new goodies from One Crazy Stamper.


Patricia



Supplies: Stamp-Leisel and her Wheelbarrow by C.C. Designs.Glitter Mist-Ttattered Angels Iridescent Gold, Party Mini Letter Seals,




Michelle



Sue


Supplies:
Lisa

Supplies: The Greeting Farm (HG Laundry) and Copic Sketch








Dana
Materials: Image is Kenny K Strong Island, Memento Ink, X-Press It Blending Card, Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration cards ladies! Love all the bright colors. Thank you for the invitation to join you as the guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the pretty colors! =D I can't wait to play along. Fantastic job, DT!

    Starla B.
    YouCouldBeWishingOnAStar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy bright colors!! beautiful cards... Hugs, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - I have a new card that's just hot off the press - would love some feedback on this new card. I wasn't thinking quite as clearly when I made it this morning at 3am.

    And sorry Jacilynn, I wasn't paying close enough attention to the details on the last submission ...

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples from the DT!! They are all so different and unique. Very inspirational. The entries are awesome too! I have never entered this challenge so this is a first for me but I'll be back for sure. Good luck to all!

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete