Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Dana here and look at this adorable image:
He's Ethan Out on the Pond from Your Next Stamp. Is he not the cutest thing ever?? I stamped him on Xpress-It cardstock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored with my Copics. I used twine in two colors to attach my sentiment. I used the Circles Nestabilities from Spellbinders. I added three rhinestones to highlight "Dad".
You still have plenty of time to join our "Colors of the Rainbow" Challenge. Also, I want to encourage you to take a click over to the store! Lora has been adding new items and my wish list is growing by the mile!! Come back every day to see what the rest of our fabulous DT has in store for you.

Hugs~

3 comments:

  1. super cute! what great colors Dana.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absplutely fab card - the colors are so vibrant and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, for some reason I missed your post altogether...I wasn't ignoring you, honest!...how cute!! You always do such a bang up job!

    ReplyDelete