Friday, February 25, 2011

Flourishes Friday at One Crazy Stamper


I just love this stamp set from Flourishes: Mix 'N Mugs. I did a bit of coloring with copics {see picture below). I love coloring on Xpress It Cardstock. I cut out my focal image with an Oval Nestie and layered it on another scalloped oval and other oval. I added a dobuble border punch to the bottom of a card and added a crocheted flower from my stash. DP is Kaisercraft English Roses.
All supplies available at One Crazy Stamper. Don't forget our Use pink or I'll Raise a Stink Challenge. You still have time to enter. Check out our blog for the details.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Joni!!! This is gorgeous and I seriously want to come and raid your stash! That crocheted flowers is beautiful!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. The crochet flower is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete