Monday, January 24, 2011

Lovely!

Happy Monday! I'm back after a brief blog break, thanks to all who left a note of condolence on last Monday's post, I appreciate it!

Today I'm posting one more card that fits our January challenge! The theme is LOVE this month....so show us what you love!! There is a $25 gift certificate on the line, you won't want to miss this!!

My card today is pink...and not really a lovey-dovey card, but a remembrance card or a card you could send to a girlfriend. I colored Stampavie's Spring is Back image with Copic Markers. One thing I love is pretty paper, and this Bo Bunny Sophie Rae paper is beautiful stuff! I used the pink side as my card front, and I cut out elements from the reverse side to make embellishments for my card. I added a touch of dimension by using Cuttlebug's Victoria Embossing Folder.

Copic colors:
ground: E44, E43, E42
hair: E57, E55, E53
skin: E02, E00
hat: YR24, Y21
leaves: YG67, YG17, YG03
shirt: BG49, BG15
jeans: B23, B21
flowers: R89, R85, R83

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. i love this design, the image is colored beautifully, love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Michelle, what a lovely card. \i love that image and the paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete