Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Greeting Farm Beauty

I used Cheeky Beauty for today's creation.  The images are so much fun to color and are perfect if you are learning and practicing your shading and coloring technique with copics.  I also used Stickles cotton candy for the shoes and crown.  I used oval nestabilities and also kept the die on the paper to sponge the image.  This makes a nice frame.

If I haven't said it enough I really, really, really love these images!  And thankfully you can find them and way more at One Crazy Stamper.

Supplies: Stamp: The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Beauty) Ink: (memento black, versamagic chalk in wheat) Copics, Accessories: Oval nestabilities, stickles, texture plate, unknown ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured! I love these images from TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super coloring, love your card today, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring Lisa!!! I SO love pink & brown tones. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete