Friday, December 24, 2010

Sweet Sweet Christmas

Today I have the adorable gingerbread people from the Flourishes stamp set Sweets of the Season.
I colored the ginger people with copics: E30, E31, E33 and R22, R24 and added some red and black gel pens for accents.
Dp is Basic Grey Jovial. I cut out the focal images with Spellbinders Label 7 And Label 8.
All of the items that I have used today are available at One Crazy Stamper. Check it out!
Merry Merry Christmas Eve and I hope you have a sweet sweet Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Joni, I love your color combo!! The red looks magnificent with the Kraft CS!! And those gingerpeople are adorable!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those just the most adorable little ginger bread people!!! This is a oh so sweet card Joni!!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete